Boot Camp on Demand 2023
Boot Camp on Demand 2023 includes newly recorded content from the in-person 2023 Adult Hospital Medicine Boot Camp conference. This video-based CME activity offers up to 21.75 AAPA Category 1 CME credits from anticoagulation and transfusion medicine cases, pain management, respiratory cases, LGBTQ+ health for hospitalized patients, wound management and more, all on demand. This is an ideal course if you are new to hospital medicine or if you practice in another specialty but are responsible for the medical management of hospitalized adult patients.
- List of available sessions
- Earn up to 21.75 AAPA Category 1 CME credits
- Select from a digital library of video-based CME sessions
- Convenient 24/7 online access
- Expires October 31, 2025, 11:59 PM EDT
Boot Camp on Demand 2023 Sessions
- Cases in Anticoagulation and Transfusion Medicine
- Chest Pain, Arrhythmias, and Syncope – Oh My!
- Debugging Sepsis
- Detoxing and Dopesick
- Diabetes Mellitus, Hyperglycemia and Hypoglycemia for Hospitalized Patients in 2023
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEI-B): Key Considerations in Hospital Medicine
- For the Love of Oxygen: Hospital Respiratory Cases
- Having Difficult Conversations With and Planning Next Steps for Patients With Serious Illness
- How to Keep Calm While Calming Others: Approach to the Agitated Patient
- Infectious Diseases Pearls for the "Cultured" Hospitalist
- Interactive Review
- Liver Potpourri
- Nephrology for the Hospitalist
- Oh, I've Got Friends... With Low Platelets: Hospital Cases in Acute Thrombocytopenia
- Pain Management for Serious Illness: Improving Provider and Patient Comfort
- Perioperative Potpourri
- The Four Pillars to Successfully Treat Heart Failure
- Things That Go Bump in the Night: Surviving Night Floor Calls
- When the Answers Aren’t Straight Forward: LGBTQ+ Health for Hospitalized Patients
- Wound Management for Hospital Medicine: More than "Consult Wound Care"
AAPA offers no returns or refunds for online CME activities purchased through the AAPA store. All sales are final.