We Are Family (Medicine) on Demand 2023
When it comes to family medicine CME, anytime and anywhere Family Medicine on Demand is for you!
Family Medicine on Demand 2023 includes recorded sessions from the 2023 We Are Family (Medicine) conference that you can access online anytime. This video-based CME activity offers up to 20.75 credits of AAPA Category 1 CME on topics like mental health, prevention updates, rheumatology conditions, wound care, LGBTQ+ clinical care, and more. It is ideal for those of all experience levels practicing in family medicine.
- Earn up to 20.75 AAPA Category 1 CME credits anytime, anywhere
- Select from a digital library of video-based CME sessions
- Convenient 24/7 online access
- Expires February 28, 2025, 11:59 PM EST
Want this course for FREE? Upgrade to a Fellow Plus or Fellow Premium membership and it’s included in your annual dues. Learn more.
Family Medicine on Demand 2023 Sessions
- Advanced Mental Health Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder
- Caring For One is Caring For All: Primary Care Prevention Updates
- Dermatology for the Family Medicine PA!
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Common Rheumatology Conditions
- Do Anxiety and Depression Make You Smarter?
- First, Do No Harm: Polypharmacy and Deprescribing
- Introduction to the 12-lead EKG: I Just Don't Get These Squiggly Lines
- LGBTQ+ 101: Implementing Best Practices into Clinical Care
- Over the Long Haul: An Approach to Post-Covid Conditions
- Physiologic Debris and Detritus Clogging the Biologic Pipes? Managing Coronary Artery Disease
- Reimbursement for Family Medicine
- Substance Use Disorders in Primary Care
- Summarizing the 2023 Updated GOLD Guidelines for the Treatment of COPD
- The Icky, Squishy, and Smelly: Chronic Wound Care
- The Patient Will See You Now: Telemedicine 2.0
- Update Round-up! Applying the Latest Guidelines for Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease
- Weekend Warriors: What's Causing All This Pain?
- Well-Child Care: The Cornerstone of Pediatric Healthcare
- What caused that? A Review of Viral Exanthems and Enanthems