Developing the Next Generation of PA Leaders to Advance DEI and Health Equity
This recorded webinar covers practical tips to effect change and improve diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging efforts while developing a path forward for the next generation of healthcare leaders. You will discover how to create psychological safety for patients and providers, build a culture of empathy, inclusion, and feedback, gain organizational buy-in, and implement patient access and health equity into workplace culture. In addition, you will learn how these competencies are changing over time and which ones will endure. Finally, the speakers shares tips on unleashing your leadership potential and amplifying your influence in the areas of DEI and health equity.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Create tools on how to create psychological safety for patients and providers
- Identify practical takeaways on building a culture of empathy, inclusion, and feedback
- Describe best practices on how to gain organizational buy-in and transitioning to practice as it relates to patient access and health equity
- Integrate tips on how to unleash your leadership potential and amplify your influence
- Assess how desired competencies are changing over time and which ones will endure