We Are Family (Medicine) on Demand 2022
When it comes to family medicine CME, anytime and anywhere Family Medicine on Demand is for you!
Family Medicine on Demand 2022 includes recorded sessions from the 2022 We Are Family (Medicine) conference that you can access online anytime. This video-based CME activity offers up to 19.5 credits of AAPA Category 1 CME on topics like geriatric and pediatric care, abnormal labs, legal medicine, Medicare wellness exams, an emphasis on COVID-19, and more. It is ideal for those of all experience levels practicing in family medicine.
- Earn up to 19.5 AAPA Category 1 CME credits anytime, anywhere
- Select from a digital library of video-based CME sessions
- Convenient 24/7 online access
Family Medicine on Demand 2022 Sessions
- Achieving Level 5 Patient Satisfaction: What Drives High Scores?
- Chest Imaging Refresher
- COVID-19 – Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
- CSI: Common Abnormal Labs
- Diabetes 101: A Call to Action for Primary Care Providers
- Eighty Isn't Fifty: Assessment of the Older Adult Patient
- General Anxiety Disorder
- Demystifying Dermatologic Diagnoses in Primary Care
- Getting to Yes: Practical Strategies for Navigating Immunization Decisions With Older Adults
- Hypertension: The Pressure is On
- Infectious Diseases Update with an Emphasis on COVID
- Legal Medicine Avoidance of Lawsuits
- Making Special Accommodations for Special Needs Populations: Evidence-Based Tips and Tricks to Ease the Evaluation of Special Needs Patients
- Medical Nutrition Therapy for Glycemic Control
- Nuances of the Newborn
- Reimbursement for Family Medicine
- Stigma is Killing Our Patients: Dismantling the Stigma of Substance Use Disorders
- Street Drugs 101: What To Know Now for Your Patients
- The ABC's of a Pediatric Visit: A Cautionary Tale of Diagnostic Misses
- Welcome to Medicare: Wellness Exams That Are Reimbursed By Medicare
AAPA offers no returns or refunds for online CME activities purchased via the AAPA store. All sales are final.