We Are Family (Medicine) on Demand 2021
When it comes to family medicine CME, anytime and anywhere Family Medicine on Demand is for you!Family Medicine on Demand 2021 includes recorded sessions from the 2021 We Are Family (Medicine) virtual conference that you can access online anytime. This video-based CME activity offers up to 36 credits of AAPA Category 1 CME on topics like ocular pathology, infectious diseases such as COVID-19, leadership roles, and more. It is ideal for those of all experience levels practicing in family medicine.
AAPA would like to express appreciation to the dedicated presenters who took time out during the COVID-19 pandemic to independently record their sessions.
Family Medicine on Demand 2021 Sessions
- Acute on Chronic Heart Failure with Reduced Ejection Fraction
- Air Traffic Controller: Deprescribing to Avoid the Near Collisions of Too Many Medications
- Behavior Change
- Burnout: How We Got Here and How to Get Your Life Back
- Chest Imaging Refresher
- Common Ocular Pathologies: To Refer or Not to Refer…That is the Question
- COPD Update 2021
- Cutting Through the Hype: Cannabis in Clinical Practice
- Demystifying Dermatologic Diagnoses in Primary Care
- Getting to Yes: Practical Strategies for Navigating Immunization Decisions With Older Adults
- Hormonal Contraception: More Than Just Pregnancy Prevention
- Hypertension: What's Up Is Down
- Leadership Roles in Primary Care: PAs and APRNs Can Do That
- Legal Medicine: Avoidance of Lawsuits
- Medication Considerations in the Preoperative Patient
- Moving Toward Health Equity in Primary Care
- Non-Pharmacologic Methods of Treating Chronic Pain
- Oh Baby, New Baby! What to Look for in the First 4 Days of Life
- Pharmacological Approaches to Treating Chronic Pain in the Primary Care Setting
- Practical Psychiatry Tips for Primary Care Clinicians
- Primary Care Point-of-Care Ultrasound
- Reimbursement 101: What You Need to Know
- Sexual History Taking Pro Tips: Who, What, and How!
- That Doesn't Look Quite Right: Refining Your EKG Reading Skills
- The Battle of the Bulge: Overweight, Obesity, and Adiposopathy
- The Cardiorenal Syndrome and New Concepts in Preventing Diabetic Kidney Disease
- The Future of Family Medicine in Covid-19 & Beyond
- The Patient With Newly Diagnosed Diabetes: What Now?
- The Virus of the Month: COVID, Flu, and Other Infectious Disease Hot Topics
- To Treat or Take the Backseat: Management of Common Foot and Ankle Conditions
- Updates in Patient Management of Common Infectious Diseases
- Use of Telemedicine in Primary Care
- What Does Fasting Blood Sugar and A1C Have to Do With Mood Disorders?
- What's for Dinner? Nutrition and Exercise 101
- Women's Health: Menopause