PA Title Change Investigation: Final Reports from AAPA and WPP/Landor
In this not-to-be-missed session, independent agency WPP/Landor* and AAPA provide their reports in response to the 2018 AAPA House of Delegates Resolution requesting a PA Title Change Investigation. Learn about WPP/Landor’s research with various stakeholder groups, with additional presentations on the state & federal, financial, employer and branding impacts of a title change.
Learning ObjectivesUpon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Understand the overall process of the PA Title Change Investigation
- Analyze the methodology and key learnings from WPP/Landor’s qualitative and quantitative research
- Describe the overall framework WPP/Landor used to select and evaluate alternative title options, including those presented in PA and PA Student Surveys
- Explain why some alternative title options are still being considered, while others have been eliminated from consideration
- Understand the overarching impacts and costs associated with implementing a title change