Assessment of Nutritional Status
This interactive module focuses on the important role PA’s play in managing a patient’s nutritional health in routine patient visits. This activity is part of AAPA's National Health Priorities Nutrition Toolkit.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Recognize the current state of nutritional health management by PAs
- Understand your role as a PA in managing nutritional health as part of a routine primary care patient management strategy
- Incorporate nutritional screening into routine patient care
- Use appropriate tests to analyze nutrition deficiencies
- Discuss basic concepts of nutritional health with your patients