ENT for the PA-C 2019: Tracheostomy Best Practices Using Interdisciplinary Teams
This activity provides an overview of tracheostomy indications, procedure, postop management, and complications, with attention to the benefit of an interdisciplinary team approach.
Learning ObjectivesAt the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of airway anatomy
- Articulate the indications for tracheotomy
- Explain the surgical steps for tracheotomy
- Explain the benefits of an interdisciplinary team for postoperative tracheostomy management
- Recognize the possible complications of tracheotomy
AAPA offers no returns or refunds for online CME activities purchased via the AAPA store. All sales are final.