ENT for the PA-C 2019: From Burnout to Well-Being: Awareness, Accountability, and Action
This activity explores the signs of burnout among clinicians, and address the means to prevent and/or transform practice toward integration.
Learning ObjectivesAt the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Gain awareness about triggers, factors, signs and symptoms of “burnout” : what you are “not” seeing and doing to protect you from high degree of burnout
- Accept personal responsibility and commit to possible actions to move from “burnout” to well-being as a professional “healer” of others
- Identify what it will take for personal commitment and future actions that will transform daily experience from “surviving” work life to “thriving” and live your best life : an integrated work-life existence
- Have an awareness and identify the signs of provider burnout in yourself and others who work with you
- Develop strategies to prevent and manage provider burnout
- Identifying local resources in your community to assist in the above efforts
AAPA offers no returns or refunds for online CME activities purchased via the AAPA store. All sales are final.